Thursday 3 March 2011

Evaluating my product

What I enjoyed


I enjoyed learning about different techniques when I was creating my models. I also enjoyed the whole challenge of learning 3D from scratch to creating 10 models and putting them into a scene and putting simple lighting in it.



The model I enjoyed modelling most had to be the wall clock. It took me quite some time but I am very pleased with the outcome because I know the effort I put in paid off.

What I didn't enjoy


I didn't enjoy doing the lighting that much. This is because it got annoying when I couldn't get it right and try and get the lighting effect I wanted.


Any improvments


If I could improve on my room it would be to make the models more detailed and more professional. I would also like to spend more time on my lighting and try and correct that so it would of look better.
Compared to professional standards


http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/407597



These are some models that I created, wanted to put in my scene and had ideas for.


The main model on there that I wanted the most was a car jack. I didn't have the skills required to do a full complete car jack and got quite annoyed at my self for not learning these skills.


My models compared to these professional models are a lot less of quality. The professional models have more detail to them and have detailed textures on them to make them look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment